Friday 10 October 2008

ELLX Delays Update

Overground have got back to me over the map and said the following:

"Dear Mackenzie,

Thank you for your email regarding the opening times of the East London Line extension.

I can confirm the line from Shoreditch High Street to Dalston Junction is due to open in June 2010. The line from Dalston Junction to Highbury & Islington is scheduled to be open from February 2011.

I have attached an image of a map which confirms what I have just advised.

I hope this information proves useful. If you should have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

External Communications Executive"

Well this is good news then and just means someone in the maps department screwed up royally or they are hiding it (doubt full).

No comments: